To create soaps that are nourishing for our bodies from all natural products.
• We use the best vegetable oils available.
• We do not use palm oil. We do not intend to contribute in any way to deforestation and loss in habitat to the Orangutan and Sumatran Tiger.
• The milk in our goats milk soaps come from a small farm near Raleigh and the goats are treated with kindness and love. We know them by name.
• The beeswax and honey are from the busy bees in our apiary. We raise our bees with care.
• We create our soaps in small batches in our kitchen.
• We care about our products and want the best for your skin (the body’s largest organ). We continue to develop new soaps through our studies and discussions with the natural soap making community.
• Olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, avocado oil, mango butter, shea butter, sunflower oil, hydrogenated soybean oil, jojoba oil, tamanu oil and argan oil.
• Beeswax, raw honey, organic carrot purree, ground ginger, fresh ginger, goats milk, calendula flowers, lemon balm, dandelions, dried lemon peel, silk tussah.
Our essential oils
• Lemon grass, lavender, anise, ginger grass, peppermint, tea tree oil, rosemary, litsea cubeba, lime, sweet orange, geranium rose, clove, spearmint.
• Annatto seeds, madder root powder, spirulina, alkanet, kaolin, rose clay, sea clay, rhassoul clay, activated charcoal, indigo powder, paprika, turmeric.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or with questions.